Intended use of the product
Vehicle tracking and fuel monitoring.
The LocTracker service is a service for tracking the position of a vehicle and its movement as well as for fuel monitoring (http://loctracker.eu/). Satellite and mobile communications are used for the above monitoring constantly recording the position in detailed maps and providing data in real time. Modern data transmission solutions have been invoked to transmit information. Hence, telecommunication resources are used very economically, and reliable functioning of the service is guaranteed.
Job optimisation and route planning system LocLogistics (www.loclogistics.lt). The system helps allocate jobs to company managers, delivery drivers and other staff who go to customers and sites in an optimal manner. The system allocates and plans the works in the manner that every single member of staff would be able to complete all jobs assigned to them over a working day and that all customers and sites would be attended on time, whereas the company would be using minimum resources to complete all assignments. The system is linked with the vehicle monitoring system LocTracker. This helps control the progress of the assignments and notify any deviations from the route or schedule.
The LocTracker service package is increasing (new functions are developed in line with customer requests). The development of the system is very dynamic, and service updates are provided to customers free of charge.
The LocTracker service has also been installed on tablets. It is possible to:
- Send and receive messages (the driver receives incoming messages on a tablet and sends responses to LocTracker);
- Plan a route (a route planned on the LocTracker system is transmitted to the driver’s tablet. A driver can select the assignment to be undertaken, view complete and planned tasks (identical information is also visible on the LocTracker in real time);
- Navigation system which can take the driver to their destination;
- Scanning documents (a driver can scan documents (CMRs, invoices, etc.). Scanned documents are transmitted to the LocTracker system);
- Data economy (telecommunication resources are used in a highly economical manner. Data usage is restricted to work-related activities).
Improving and becoming leaders in the area.
UAB Mobiliųjų Sprendimų Centras (Engl. "Mobile Solutions Center" - MSC) is company, which keeps focused on development and delivery of modern, advanced and useful Web Services, Mobile Value Added Services (VAS) and Technical platforms for these services.
MSC is a leading supplier of full scale LBS solution, which is already chosen and implemented by three mobile operators. MSC is unique in the market by ability to provide both: LBS technical platform for mobile operators and LBS end-user applications. Even more, MSC can and in partnership with mobile operators is taking charge for provisioning of LBS services. MSC seeks to develop and provide LBS services, which are proven in the market and gives the highest revenues.