Admission of entities to the Park is carried out following the Schedule of Procedures for the Admission of Economic Entities into Public Establishment Kaunas Science and Technology Park as approved at the General Meeting of Stakeholders on 24 July 2015. It can be accessed here.
We welcome the following to the Park:
• Tech companies to be established and already functioning (the company must be registered not more than 3 years ago);
• Students, graduates and scientists of higher education institutions;
• Everyone who has promising ideas and is searching for ways to have them implemented.
If you have decided to give a shot at developing new technologies and are interested in the possibility to develop your business at the science and technology park, please submit the following to us:
• An application for the admission to Kaunas STP (Annex 2 );
• A completed Economic Entity’s Business Plan Summary Form (Annex 3).
Upon receiving your documents, we will invite you to a meeting in order to get to know you and have your business introduced to a commission comprising the employees of the Park not later than within 5 working days. If your company meets the admission criteria (gets the required score), we will agree on the prospects of your relocation to the Park and the forms of assistance for business development by the Park straightaway.
Please submit all documents at the address convenient to you (Studentų St. 65, room 302; K. Petrausko St. 26, room 122; Breslaujos St. 3B, room 225; K. Baršausko St. 59, room B104), by post (K. Petrausko St. 26, LT-44156 Kaunas) or email email@example.com.
Companies whose applications have been granted become full members of Kaunas Science and Technology Park, they get a service provision agreement signed with them and are requested to complete a survey on the company (the information is to be uploaded onto the Community section on the website).
Any queries you may have will be answered by: